Easy Valentine’s Day Fudge Recipe
DIY Valentine’s Day Treats (for young and old!)
Surprise your children, spouse, or neighbor with these simple, quick fudge squares.
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- pink or red food coloring
- 20 conversation hearts
- vanilla extract
- Put 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips and 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk into pan. Stir constantly over medium heat until melted.
- When chips are smooth and melted, remove from heat and add 1/2 tsp vanilla and a pinch of salt
- Line 8″ x 8″ pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Pour chocolate mixture into pan. Refrigerate 30 mins
- Repeat: Use 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips with the other half of the can of sweetened condensed milk. Add 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Add food coloring (4 drops pink or red)
- Pour on top of cold chocolate fudge. Add conversation hearts to the top (before the fudge hardens).
- Let fudge cool until reaches room temperature. Remove aluminum foil. Cut into 20 squares.
View Blog Page